On this page is a listing of services and associated prices for TLC Estate Services.
Outside of the basic service package, all services are optional and may be negotiable.
Basic services include meet and greet, scheduling, return visits and on-site sale
- BASE ESTATE SALE/ LIQUIDATION —– 35% of Gross Sales
(Basic two – three consecutive day weekend)
- PRE-SALE PREP (Organize, Price and Research) &
- SALE ADVERTISING (Ad’s Fliers, Time)* —– Add $380.00*
- SALE EXTENSION (Optional 2nd Weekend) —– 40% of Gross Sales
(For the second or subsequent consecutive days)
- DONATION (Unwanted Items Removal)* —– Add $200.00*
(Arrange for and be present at charitable donation pickup)
*Please note that the additional fees are NOT paid up front. These fees come out of the proceeds when the sale is finished
Includes moving of items to/from the sale site, donation centers and landfill
- TRAILER RENTAL —– Up to $35.00
(Fee will be charged for TLC Estate Auction – Sell it for me – option)
- LABOR —– $250.00 Minimum
- LANDFILL FEE —– Up to $200.00
Hoarding presents a unique challenge that we may not always be able to help with. We reserve the right to decline a hoarding project. If TLC Estate Services decides to take this kind of job, then services will include dumpster rental, a minimum of $200.00 labor fee and, if needed, bringing in an outside company to facilitate hazardous and biological cleanup.
Our general definition of hoarding is not limited to: Acquiring and failing to throw out a large number of items that would appear to have little or no value to others (e.g. papers, notes, flyers, newspapers, clothes, etc.) causing severe cluttering of the person’s home that it is no longer able to function as a viable living space. Another form of hoarding would be an amount of items being stored that if unpacked would cause the home to no longer function as a viable living space.
- DUMPSTER RENTAL —– Add $250.00
- LABOR —– Add $200.00
- PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) Add $90.00
- VENDOR’S FEE —– Based on Vendor’s Fees
These services are entirely optional but are provided as additional resources for facilitating the liquidation of an estate. Please remember all fees come out of the estate sale profit except the cancellation fee.
- APPRAISER MEETINGS —– Add $200.00
(Arrange, Meet with and Transport items if necessary)
- APPRAISER FEE —– Based on Appraiser’s Fees
- TLC ESTATE AUCTION SITE —– Based on Site Listing Fees
(List your own auction for minimal listing fees. Or have TLC list it for you. )
See TLC Estate Auctions Fees Schedule for details.
- CANCELLATION FEE —– $380.00
Within 7 days of the sale
(To cover original prep, research and advertising)